I love how skinny I am in this picture, even if my arms do come out of my ears.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year

Resolutions.

Most people love to hate them, but I just love them. I don't know that I've ever really followed through on any of them for very long, but it is a fun way to begin a new year.

I just dusted off the workout tapes I bought last January, and am going on day four. Yesterday it was Billy's Boot Camp. I now realize why I never joined the military. Phew.

Santa brought us a Wii Fit for Christmas, too. I'm happy to report my Wii Fit age yesterday was 27, which is slightly less than my actual age. I also have high score on Super Hula Hoop, so today I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

It helps that I have extra motivation this year. My husband and I are going to Cancun at the end of the month, and hitting the beach with my body in hibernation mode is just not an option. I have a few more weeks to fix years of laziness.

Time to sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment